Your wedding “I Do” List
1. Secure the services of a licensed wedding officiant (even before booking your wedding),
2. Discuss with each other your vision of your ideal wedding ceremony including such things as:
• your favorite readings and prayers,
• your favorite wedding music,
• your officiants attire ( vestment, judge’s, or suit/dress)
• a special wedding ritual ( Unity candle, Tying the Knot),
• your vows ( traditional or will you be writing your own?),
• family and friends who might be invited to participate in the wedding ceremony.
3. Discuss with your wedding planner
• Where the ceremony will be performed,
• the seating arrangements,
• inside or out (what’s your Plan B for outdoors on an inclement day),
• time restraints (most wedding halls allow ½ hour for the ceremony,
• rehearsals (where and when),
• audio equipment available for the officiant.
4. It is your responsibility to obtain a valid wedding license. Weddings can not be performed without one. Please check with the local jurisdiction where the wedding will be performed for information on obtaining a valid marriage license.
Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be a shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth for the other. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May beauty surround you both in the journey ahead and through all your years, may happiness be your companion and your days together be good and long upon the earth. Go now to your dwelling, and enter into the days of your life together. And may your days be good and long upon the earth. Amen
Find us on
Each wedding service is custom designed in partnership with the bridal couple. It is your opportunity to make your wedding ceremony a unique expression of the love you have for each other. Your wedding is an outward sign of the commitment you are both making to your marriage take time to plan it and enjoy the process. I want your guests at your wedding to be able to say WOW!!!
Rev. Di Bartolo
In my Deluxe Package, we will custom design your wedding ceremony. We will meet twice during the planning process to discuss your vision of an ideal wedding service. I will email you a copy of the wedding service at every stage of the planning process for your approval or unlimited revisions. You can make any changes in the order of service at anytime, up to 3 days before your wedding. I offer unlimited availability via email, text and cell phone.
Key To Love:
The Key to love is understanding... to comprehend the spoken and unspoken,
The Key to love is forgiveness . . . to pardon mistakes and faults,
The Key to love is sharing . . . facing your good fortune ... together, .
The Key to love is giving . . without thoughts of return, but not getting in,
The Key to love is respect . . . you are two separate people, with different ideas,
The Key to love is inside us all . . . it takes time and patience to unlock all the ingredients , but the rewards are more than worth the effort ...
And that is the Key to love.